Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. TherapyPet.org is a professional management website that administers services for independent mental health professionals and is not licensed to practice medicine. TherapyPet.org contracts with professional associations and/or licensed physicians to provide online, telephone and video consultation to members.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Therapy Pet’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Therapy Pet’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Therapy Pet at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Therapy Pet’s web site are provided “as is”. Therapy Pet makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Therapy Pet does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Therapy Pet or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Therapy Pet’s Internet site, even if Therapy Pet or a Therapy Pet authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Therapy Pet’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Therapy Pet does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Therapy Pet may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Therapy Pet does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Therapy Pet has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Therapy Pet of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
Any claim relating to Therapy Pet’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions. In the event of any dispute between you and Therapy Pet, the parties agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), with a single arbitrator. The parties agree that each may only bring claims against the other in their individual capacity and not as a plaintiff or class member of a purported class or representational proceeding. No arbitration shall be joined with any other arbitration, and no claims of either party may be arbitrated on a class-action basis or employ class action procedures. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Refund policy
Refund’s can be granted in full if the purchased order has not been fulfilled. If the purchased order has been fulfilled, the customer may be entitled to a partial refund if the order took abnormally long to fulfill. If an ID Kit is asked to be refunded, the non-customized materials must be returned. If the materials are returned, a refund can be granted on the purchase. If the materials are not returned, a refund may not be granted.
If a product shows up damaged, or wrong, a refund can be granted.
If a customer has been assessed by a therapist and had a letter written on their behalf, and the letter was delivered, the customer is not entitled to a refund.
No refunds will be given for any reason 30 days after purchase, unless the order was never fulfilled.